- The pharmaceutical industry employs chemists and biochemists in the drug industry.
- Texas' seven medical schools provide numerous job opportunities in medical research.
- The Texas Department of Health offers many career positions in state laboratories.
- The Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission has positions in regulatory affairs.
- The Department of Chemistry often provides temporary positions for graduate students.
- Graduate programs are available at various universities, as well as professional programs in medicine, pharmacy and dentistry.
For more information, contact the Department of Chemistry at email@example.com or 936.468.3606.