Environmental science offers excellent employment opportunities in both private and public sectors of the economy. Positions are available in urban and rural locations throughout the nation and internationally. Responsibilities are varied and include:
- air and water quality monitoring,
- environmental planning,
- occupational and environmental health,
- regulation and compliance,
- remediation and reclamation of disturbed land,
- wastewater and solid waste management,
- wetland delineation, and
- environmental research.
For more information, contact the Division of Environmental Science at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936.468.2475.