An academic program in this discipline has been offered since the university opened in 1923.
- Variety of laboratory facilities
- Ambassador program
- Historical costume collection
Alumni and interns employed worldwide:
- New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Montana, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Japan, and Italy
- National award winners in food, nutrition and dietetics, fashion merchandising and hospitality.
- State and regional award winners in fashion merchandising, interior design, and food, nutrition and dietetics.
- Master of Science
- Head Start Completer Program
The School of Human Sciences offers the largest number of scholarships of any department on campus. Please visit our website to view a list of available scholarships.
For more information, contact the School of Human Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936.468.4502.