Interior design is an integrated process applicable to both residential and commercial environments. It includes the design and planning of space for commercial, industrial, and residential areas.
The in-depth look at the active, creative processes of programming and space planning can refer to
- and other specialized public spaces
- Variety of laboratory facilities
- Accredited program since 1985
- Centrally located between three metropolitan areas
- Alumni employed worldwide:
- New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Arkansas, Arizona, Africa, Austrailia, Norway, Alaska, Canada, Japan, and Italy
- State and regional award winners in interior design
- Master of Science - emphasis: general interior design and healthcare
The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) student chapter at SFA offers students opportunities such as networking with professionals, involvement within the community, attending seminars, entering competitions and leadership roles.
The School of Human Sciences offers the largest number of scholarships of any department on campus. Please visit our Website at www.sfasu.edu/hms/department/scholarships.htm to view a list of available scholarships.
For more information, contact the School of Human Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936.468.4502.