- Advertising: newspaper, magazine, radio, TV, brochures, billboard, direct mail, store display, advertising agencies
- Journalism: reporting, writing, editing, graphics, layout, wire services
- Photography: advertising, news, illustration, commercial
- Public Relations: corporate public relations, information officer, personnel relations
- Teaching: journalism in high schools or junior highs & at community college and university level
For more information, contact the Division of Communication & Contemporary Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936.468.4001.