Career options available to music majors include, but are not limited to:
- music education as a teacher, supervisor, consultant or administrator;
- instrumentalists in orchestras, bands, nightclubs, armed forces bands or TV, or as a clinician;
- vocalists in opera, musical theatre, concerts, churches or TV, or as a clinician;
- composers or arrangers of commercials, films, TV, the internet and video games, art or educational music;
- the music industry as publisher or editor, manufacturer of instruments or recordings, booking agent, music dealer, music theatre management, critic or reporter;
- and music librarian for college, conservatory, public library, radio, TV, or professional orchestra, band or choir.
For more information, contact the School of Music at email@example.com or 936.468.4602.