Big Bend Photographs
- SFA photography students Jade Jones, Natalie Welch, Olivia Hopkins and Shelby Ricks photograph the Chisos Basin in Big Bend National Park.
- Students wade in the Rio Grande, which serves as the international border between the United States (on right) and Mexico (left).
- SFA School of Art Director Christopher Talbot exposes the wet collodion tintype plate of students Olivia Hopkins and Tyler Terhall at the Contrabando movie set.
- Talbot washes the wet collodion tintype plate in the Rio Grande.
- Detailed photo of the washing process
- SFA printmaking and photography professor Neal Cox prepares wet collodion tintype plates in the makeshift darkroom at Contrabando movie set.
- Students Tyler Terhall, Elizabeth Wisdom and Natalie Welch photograph sunset in Davis Mountains State Park.
- Shortly after sunset at David Mountains State Park, students 'paint' with light in the landscape.