Want to be an AARC Tutor?
You need to have a caring disposition and an A or B in the subject you want to tutor in. We usually hire at the end of the semester as needed for the upcoming semester.
- Review our programs to identify which program interests you
- Go to careers.sfasu.edu
- Use Search Postings to find the AARC
- If you have not used the system before, you will need to apply as a New Applicant
- If you have used the system before, you can sign-in with your SFA User Name and Password to apply
- Near the end of the application, be sure to check your special instructions
- For example, the Writing Student Assistant may need to submit a writing sample
- Follow up with the Program Director of the program you want by visiting the AARC in person
- Remember to bring a paper copy of your resume and references
- The Program Director will let you know next steps