One Button Studio
The One Button Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button. We recommend bringing a flash drive with at least 1 GB of free space formatted as FAT32.
How Does It Work?
Create high quality videos in 3 simple steps:
- Plug your own USB flash drive into the dock to activate the lights and camera
- Start and stop recording with the touch of a button
- Remove your flash drive when you are finished
Your recording is saved to your flash drive as an .mp4 file which is easy to upload to YouTube, D2L, and play on most computers. It's that easy!
Ways to Use the One Button Studio
- Practice for a presentation or interview
- Record a class presentation
- Create content for an ePortfolio
- Record a lecture for your online or flipped class
- Present a research paper
- Create a video introduction for an online course