Dedicated to your success
We want you to make the most of your time as a student in the Arthur Temple College of Forestry and Agriculture. That’s why you’ll work with a dedicated advisor throughout your college career – from the day you set foot on campus to the day you graduate.
Your advisor will be there to help you choose courses, track your progress and identify potential career paths. Our advisors have an open-door policy to ensure that they are available to answer your questions, offer advice and help you make a smooth transition to college life.
Support, guidance and advice
Your advisor will help you plan a program of study that fits your interests and career goals, and they will help you stay on track and stay motivated along the way. Your advisor can also help you:
- change your major or minor
- explore potential career paths
- identify and apply for internships
- answer questions about academic policies
- adjust to college life
- file for graduation
- or get back on track if you’re struggling academically
Find your advisor
The academic advisor for the Department of Agriculture is Emily Payne.
Visit: Department of Agriculture Building, Room 116A
How to make an appointment
You can make an appointment with your advisor by following the steps below:
- Log into mySFA.
- Click on the "Advising" tab.
- In the "My Advisor" portal, go to your assigned advisor.
- Click on "Schedule an appointment with your advisor".
Visit the Arthur Temple College of Forestry and Agriculture Advising page for answers to frequently asked questions.