Graduate Studies and Admissions
A graduate assistantship is a new employment position and requires all new employee steps, including a graduate assistantship offer letter of acceptance.
Upon offering the graduate assistantship, the department making the appointment must have the student sign the graduate assistantship offer (acceptance/denial) letter. The letter may be submitted to the student in person, by mail, fax or e-mail. An Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) should then be initiated by the department upon receiving the signed graduate assistantship offer letter of acceptance from the student.
- Marilyn Odom Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- William R. Johnson Outstanding Thesis Award nomination form
The thesis director completes this form and submits it with a copy of the thesis.
Coursework and Graduation
Dissertation, Exhibition and Thesis Completion
- committee change form
- sample forms
Graduate Faculty Membership
Research Grants and Sponsored Programs
Additional documents are available on the SFA business forms page.
Budget Set-up / Finance
- guidelines and procedures for establishing centers, institutes, and specialized testing or service laboratories
- Comprehensive Research Fund (CRF)
- Research/Creative Activity (RCA) grants
- Research Pilot Studies (RPS)
- Internal Mini-grants (MG)
- REP sample report format
Subawards and Contracts for Grants
- contract amendment template
- contract request form
- interagency cooperation agreement (subaward) template
- interagency cooperation agreement (vendor) template
- interlocal cooperation contract (vendor) template
- participant agreement (vendor) template
- educational research agreement template
- services agreement (travel only) template
- services agreement (vendor) template
- website development agreement contract