Admission Policy for Former Students
Students who have previously attended SFA and who have not enrolled for the previous fall or spring semester must satisfy the following re-enrollment requirements:
- Submit a completed undergraduate admission application. The non-refundable application fee for returning students for the Fall 2013 semester and prior is $35 but effective Spring 2014 and beyond the application fee will be $45.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended since last enrolled at SFA.
Former students must have earned a 2.0 GPA on all transferrable course work completed at other institutions since their last enrollment at SFA. Students currently on academic suspension from other institutions are not admissible.
Additional Procedures for Former/Returning Student
- All students are subject to all applicable Texas Success Initiative requirements.
- Financial Aid is available to those students who qualify, but applying
early is the key to getting the most from grants, work-study and loans.
- Students should contact the Residence Life Department upon acceptance
to determine their housing status.
Top of page