Student Enrollment (Summer School Only)
To determine if you are eligible for admission, please refer
to the Admission Policy for Transient Students section below. Students seeking
admission should make every effort to complete the Admission Procedure for
Transient Students as soon as possible (section below). Applications may be
submitted up to one year prior to the intended semester of attendance.
Admission Policy for Transient Students
Transient Student applicants are those students who:
- are currently enrolled in another post-secondary institution, and
- are in good academic standing at the last post-secondary institution attended.
Admission Procedure for Transient Students
Submit the following items to the SFA Office of Admissions, PO Box 13051
SFA Station, Nacogdoches, Texas 75962:
- A completed undergraduate admission application along with the non-refundable $45 application fee for transient students.
- Official college transcript from the last post-secondary institution attended.
Additional Procedures for Transient Students
- Prospective students are encouraged to Visit
- All students are subject to all applicable Texas Success Initiative requirements.
- All students must submit the Immunization Record to the Office of Admissions prior to being able to register for classes.
- Financial Aid is available to those students who qualify, but applying
early is the key to getting the most from grants, work-study and loans.
- Students wanting to reside in a SFA Residence Hall during the summer semester
should contact the Residence Life Department upon acceptance.
Top of page