American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
SFA Campus Recreation offers full certification classes for American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid for the Professional Rescuer Certification. These courses combine lecture, demonstrations, and video with hands-on training. These classes are open to the SFA and Nacogdoches communities. All classes are located in the Rec Center Meeting Room.
|Date||Time||Price: Member||Price: Non-Member|
|Saturday, June 22||Noon - 9pm||$55||$100|
|Saturday, July 13||Noon - 9pm||$55||$100|
|Saturday, August 10||Noon - 9pm||$55||$100|
Please visit the administration office to register and pay for classes.
Cost includes personal pocket mask and certification cards.
For more information, please contact the Administration Office.
Campus Programming for Minors Training (CPM Training)
Class Dates and Times:
• Monday, May 13, 10:30am - Noon
• Wednesday, May 15, 1pm - 2:30pm
• Monday, May 20, 10:30am - Noon OR 1pm - 2:30pm
• Wednesday, May 22, 10:30am - Noon OR 1pm - 2:30pm
• Wednesday, May 29, 1pm - 2:30pm
• Monday, June 3, 10:30am - Noon OR 1pm - 2:30pm
• Wednesday, June 5, 1pm - 2:30pm
• Monday, June 10, 10:30am - Noon OR 1pm - 2:30pm
• Wednesday, June 12, 10:30am - Noon OR 1pm - 2:30pm
All will take place in the meeting room at the Student Recreation Center. You can register in person at the Student Rec Center or download the registration form, complete and mail it in to Box 13016. You can also register for multiple people at once if needed. Please contact Evan Coulson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (936) 468-6234.
Payment for classes
- Current SFA student (graduate or undergraduate), faculty or staff = FREE
- Non-SFA student/faculty/staff = $10/person
- Specialty class for SFA sponsored camps= $50 for the class
- Specialty class for non-SFA sponsored camps = $50 for the class + $10/person
*information regarding what a camp SFA sponsored vs. non-SFA camp is available online through Camps and Conferences website.