SFA Challenge Course is a series of adventure-based activities designed to inspire courage and build community. The Course consists of a High Ropes Course with elements up to 30' high, including a Zip Line and Leap of Faith. The Low Ropes Course has 10 different elements for your group to tackle; using brainstorming, communication, and leadership to complete the challenge.
The Challenge Course IS
• A place where your safety is our number #1 priority.
• A place where participants are free to choose how far they will go.
• A place where we provide activities that are fun, challenging, and have meaning.
• A place where building community is a part of every activity.
• A place where participants work together for a common goal.
The Challenge Course IS NOT
• A place where participants are forced to do the activities.
• An Obstacle course, or used as a fitness test.
• A place to compete against other participants. It's not a race.
OutdoorPursuits@sfasu.edu • Phone: 936.468.6055
1817 Wilson Drive • Nacogdoches, Texas 75962
CampusREC@sfasu.edu • Phone: 936.468.3507 • Fax: 936.468.7052