The Lumberjack Homecoming fun run or walk is a first for SFA Campus Recreation. The run/walk is a 5k and all proceeds from the event will benefit the Dr. Raymond Lee Worsham scholarship fund. Campus Recreation is proud to partner with the SFA Alumni Association to make this event possible.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Runners: 8 a.m.
Walkers: 8:10 a.m.
Cost Pre-Register (before October 25)
Faculty/Staff/Alumni Member: $20
Cost On-Site Register
Faculty/Staff/Alumni Member: $25
Associates of SFA
- Men's 1st Place: Bobby Krywalski (19:19.1)
- Men's 2nd Place: Ricardo Maldonado
- Women's 1st Place: Eden Howard
- Women's 2nd Place: Stephanie Roberts
Non-associates of SFA
- Men's 1st Place: Kendall Whitbeck
- Men's 2nd Place: Mitch Haley
- Women's 1st Place: Nicole Adams
- Women's 2nd Place: Jana Angelley
Guess your best time
- 1st Place: Mary Markworth
- 2nd Place: Norm Markworth
Largest group participation: Jewels of the Jacks
Best homecoming-themed outfit (theme: Hollywood): Jewels of the Jacks