|Eligible Members||Monthly Fee|
|Student – On-campus classes (minimum one credit hour)||Included in Rec Fee|
|Student – Online classes||$30|
|Student – Continuing classes||$30|
|SFA Alumni Association Member||$55|
|Angelina College Students||$30|
|Spouse of Student/Faculty/Staff||$30|
|Spouse of SFA Alumni Association Member||$55|
Dependents and Guests
Dependents and guests are eligible for a membership if they are sponsored by an eligible or active member. Click on the sponsored membership name to learn more about the policies and criteria.
- Dependent 16+ years (must be sponsored by an eligible member)
- $30/month - Sponsored by a Student/Faculty/Staff/Retiree or their spouse
- $55/month - Sponsored by an SFA Alumni Association Member or their spouse
- Dependent 5 to 15 years (must be sponsored by an active member)
- $12.50/month - Sponsored by a Student/Faculty/Staff/Retiree or their spouse
- $25/month - Sponsored by an SFA Alumni Association Member or their spouse
- Dependent 0 to 4 years: (must be sponsored by an active member) Free
- Guest pass: (must be sponsored by an active member) $10/day
ID card for facility access
You must have a current SFA ID before entering the facility. This may be purchased at the ID office in the Baker Pattillo Student Center for $5. If you are not a current student/faculty/staff member, you will need proof of your Campus Recreation membership to purchase an ID for facility access.
If you do not have an SFA parking permit, you must contact the Parking and Traffic Office to purchase a “Wellness Permit” for the lots at both entrances to the Student Recreation Center. For more information, including a parking map, visit the Campus Recreation Parking page on the parking and traffic website.
Canceling your membership
Requests to cancel must be submitted in writing, either by visiting the Student Recreation Center Administrative Office or by emailing email@example.com.
Note for students currently taking classes on-campus: Withdrawing from the university will void your membership, and you will only be reimbursed for recreation fees according to the refund policy in the General Bulletin.