"Stuff it, 2020" Virtual 5K
Run a 5K (3.1 miles) between Nov. 21 and 29 and submit your fastest time!
Keep reading to learn how to save $5!
Registration closes 11 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 29. Early bird registration: Register by Oct. 30 to be guaranteed a commemorative T-shirt and face mask!
Visit our Marketplace store to register and pay online:
- Select the quantity of participants for which you are purchasing and "Add To Cart".
- Enter details for each participant.
- Select whether you will pick up your race packet deadline or would like it shipped to you.
- Save $5! Only pay $20/participant when you select the option to pick up your race packet at the Student Recreation Center.
- Tell us how you heard about the event and click "Continue".
- Review the items in your cart and proceed to checkout when you're ready!
Race packet information
Packet pick up:
Visit the Student Recreation Center administrative office before Friday, Nov. 20 during the following business hours:
Monday and Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note: If you register between Saturday, Nov. 21 and Sunday, Nov. 29, your packet will be available for pick up on Monday, Nov. 30.
Your race packet will be shipped after Monday, Nov. 30 to the address provided on your registration form.
All registrants will be emailed a race bib template. Feel free to down the template, type in what you want to appear on the bib, and wear your bib proudly when you are participating in the race.
What activities and locations count?
Choose your startling line and follow your chosen route between Saturday, Nov. 21 and Sunday, November 29.
Run, skip, walk, wheel or hike – just make sure to practice social distancing while you complete your 5K!
Running or walking on a treadmill while you watch TV also counts!
Tip: If you need a 3.1 mile route, you can download a running app on your smart phone.
Submit your 5K
Use your favorite activity tracker app to record your 5K time, distance and date. Email a screenshot of your route (including distance, time, date and participant name) to firstname.lastname@example.org.