|Career Counseling||Career Fairs||Guide Books|
|Information Sessions & Tables||InterviewStream||Jobs4Jacks|
|Job Search Assistance||Minute Clinics||Mock Interviews|
|Off-Campus Student Employment||On-Campus Interviews||New Student Employee Orientation|
|Resume Assistance||Resume Paper & Business Cards||What Can I Do With This Major?|
- Create a profile and publish your resume for employers to search
- Search for available part-time and full-time job opportunities
- View and register for on-campus interviews
- Register to attend career workshops hosted by Career Services
- Drop your resume to employers
- View a list of employers attending career fairs
- Much, much more!
Career Counseling is designed to:
- Assist in choosing a major and/or career
- Assist in changing a major and/or career
- Match career possibilities to participant's interests, values, personality and major
Career Counseling is typically a three-session process, made up of an initial consultation, followed by the assessment interpretation and finally a wrap-up session; however, sessions can continue as long as the client needs.
To schedule an appointment for Career Counseling, contact Counseling Services at 936.468.2401.
Visit the Alumni Association web page for more information just for SFA alumni!