|Career Counseling||Career Fairs||Guide Books|
|Information Sessions & Tables||InterviewStream||Jobs4Jacks|
|Job Search Assistance||Minute Clinics||Mock Interviews|
|Off-Campus Student Employment||On-Campus Interviews||New Student Employee Orientation|
|Resume Assistance||Resume Paper & Business Cards||What Can I Do With This Major?|
- Create a profile and publish your resume for employers to search
- Search for available part-time and full-time job opportunities
- View and register for on-campus interviews
- Register to attend career workshops hosted by Career Services
- Drop your resume to employers
- View a list of employers attending career fairs
- Much, much more!
Career Counseling is designed to:
- Assist in choosing a major and/or career
- Assist in changing a major and/or career
- Match career possibilities to participant's interests, values, personality and major
Career Counseling is typically a three-session process, made up of an initial consultation, followed by the assessment interpretation and finally a wrap-up session; however, sessions can continue as long as the client needs.
To schedule an appointment for Career Counseling, contact Counseling Services at 936.468.2401.