Partner up with Career Services to help your students get in the door in the job market! 80% of students who reported having full-time jobs before graduation used a Career Center (Source NACE, National Association of Colleges and Employers). We can provide our wide-array of services through in-class presentations or class assignments. Let's work together to help our students transition to the world of work!
Our Services include:
|Career Counseling||Career Fairs|
|Guide Books||Information Sessions & Tables|
|Job Search||Mock Interviews|
|New Student Employee Orientation||Off-Campus Student Employment|
|On-Campus Interviews||Resume Assistance|
|Resume Paper & Business Cards||Workshops|
Jobs4Jacks is SFA's online portal for everything employment!
Utilize Jobs4Jacks to:
- Update your profile information
- Search for available internship, part-time and full-time job opportunities
- View details about upcoming career workshops hosted by Career Services
- Search student profiles and resumes
- View a list of employers attending Career Fairs
- Search for employer contacts within a certain organization
- Much, much more!
View the Jobs4Jacks User Guide for easy, step-by-step navigation!