Student Employee of the Year
Students will be evaluated on the six following, equally-weighted qualities:
- Quality of Work
- Uniqueness of Contribution
- Nominee may be undergraduate or graduate student who is on the student employment payroll and is performing a student employee job.
- Nominee must have been employed for a minimum of 6 months part time between July 1 and June 30 (anticipated). Students that have been employed prior to July 1 are eligible for nomination as well.
- Nominee cannot be graduate student employed as a Graduate Assistant (i.e. Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants, Administrative Assistants).
- Any full-time faculty or staff member may nominate; however, only one (1) nomination can be submitted.
- Each department may nominate any number of students that are deemed so noteworthy as to receive the award. Please keep in mind the honor it is to be nominated for Student Employee of the Year, which should only be shared by those who truly deserve the award.
- If multiple nominations are submitted for a single nominee, the first nomination received only will be considered.
The Student Employee of the Year award will be announced at the exclusive ODK Leadership Awards Banquet. In addition, the Student Employee of the Year will receive a plaque, and distinct recognition in The Pine Log and on the Career Services website.