Student Employee of the Year
Career Services and Omicron Delta Kappa are happy to announce the upcoming Student Employee of the Year award at the annual ODK Leadership and Service Awards Banquet held on Tuesday, April 21st. All nominations should be submitted to the organization of ODK as well as any inquiries regarding the naming of this award. In the upcoming weeks, nominations for this award will be open! For more information concerning this award, visit the ODK website. If you have any immediate questions, feel free to contact Molly Moody, Assistant Director of Student Engagement, Leadership & Service, at 936.468.1088.
Students will be evaluated on the six following, equally-weighted qualities:
- Quality of Work
- Uniqueness of Contribution
- Nominee may be undergraduate or graduate student who is on the student employment payroll and is performing a student employee job.
- Nominee must have been employed for a minimum of 6 months part time between July 1 and June 30 (anticipated). Students that have been employed prior to July 1 are eligible for nomination as well.
- Nominee cannot be graduate student employed as a Graduate Assistant (i.e. Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants, Administrative Assistants).
- Any full-time faculty or staff member may nominate; however, only one (1) nomination can be submitted.
- Each department may nominate any number of students that are deemed so noteworthy as to receive the award. Please keep in mind the honor it is to be nominated for Student Employee of the Year, which should only be shared by those who truly deserve the award.
- If multiple nominations are submitted for a single nominee, the first nomination received only will be considered.