Workshops and Presentations
A Career Services staff member is available to present to your classroom and/or organization. Presentations available are:
- Career Services Orientation
- How to Work a Career Expo
- Internships: The #1 Credential for Getting Hired
- Interviewing: Stand Out Above the Rest
- First Impressions
- Resume and Interviewing
- Resume Construction 101
- Social Media and Job Search
- Your Online Presence
- Play Your Cards Right
- Personal Branding
- Did you have something in mind that is not on the list? Let us know!
Complete the Presentation Request to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Career Services A+ Assignments
Are you looking for a way to integrate Career Services into your classroom? Complete the Class Assignment Request to allow students to take part in a Mock Interview, InterviewStream or resume critique to achieve a grade or extra credit within your course.