Workshops and Presentations
A Career Services professional is available to present to your classroom and/or organization. Please submit your request at least two weeks prior to your preferred request date. Presentations available are:
- Career Services Orientation
- How to Work a Career Expo
- Internships: The #1 Credential for Getting Hired
- Interviewing: Stand Out Above the Rest
- First Impressions and Personal Branding (online presentation)
- Resume and Interviewing Skills
- Resume Construction 101
- Social Media and the Job Search
- How to Market Your Study Abroad Experience (online presentation)
Did you have something in mind that is not on the list? Let us know!
Complete the Presentation Request to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Career Services A+ Assignments
Are you looking for a way to integrate Career Services into your classroom? Complete the Class Assignment Request to allow students to take part in a Mock Interview, InterviewStream or resume critique to achieve a grade or extra credit within your course.