Students will be evaluated on the six following, equally-weighted qualities:
- Quality of Work
- Uniqueness of Contribution
- Nominee may be undergraduate or graduate students who are on the student employment payroll and are performing student employee jobs.
- Nominee must have been employed for a minimum of 6 months part time between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014 (anticipated). Students that have been employed prior to July 1, 2013 are eligible for nomination.
- Nominee must not be a graduate student employed as a Graduate Assistant (i.e. Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants, Administrative Assistants).
- Any full-time faculty or staff member may nominate; however, only one (1) nomination can be submitted.
- Each department may nominate any number of students that are deemed so noteworthy as to receive the award. Please keep in mind the honor it is to be nominated for Student Employee of the Year, which should only be shared by those who truly deserve the award.
- If multiple nominations are submitted for a single nominee, the first nomination received only will be considered.
- The Student Employee of the Year award will be announced at the exclusive ODK Leadership Awards Banquet. In addition, the Student Employee of the Year will receive a plaque, and distinct recognition in The Pine Log and on the Career Services website.
- All nominees receive a certificate, mention in The Pine Log and on the Career Services website and are honored at the Leadership Awards Banquet.