Students and alumni: Sign up to interview with these companies that will be visiting the SFA campus to hire YOU!
Type of Schedule
|Passmore & Associates, LLC||Tax Consultant||November 22nd||Open||November 21st|
|Grant Thornton||April 2nd, 2014||Pre-Select||March 25th, 2014|
*Employer will be attending either the upcoming Career Expo and/or the Accounting Fair.
All interviews are held in Career Services, 3rd floor of the Rusk Building.
What is the difference between an Open and Pre-select interview schedule?
- Pre-select interviews allow an employer to screen interested applicants that have submitted their resume on Jobs4Jacks in order to select candidates to interview.
- Open interviews allow students to directly sign up for an interview time on the interview schedule (without first being screened).
- Logon to your Jobs4Jacks account (or create one!).
- Put your cursor over On-Campus Interviews and select Interview Schedule
- Click on the Schedule ID to see the specifics of the position and how to apply
- Preselect Schedules require you to request to interview by submitting your resume before the Request Period Closed date. Employers select qualified candidates using application, resume and Jobs4Jacks profile.
- Open Schedules allow you to directly choose an open interview timeslot.
To Sign Up for an Interview if the Current Sign-up Method is Open:
- Click Sign Up
- Select an available time slot and click the blue Sign Up link (the system will automatically fill in your name)
To Sign Up for an Interview if the Current Sign-up Method is Pre-Select:
- Click Request Interview to select and send your resume to the employer for review
- The employer (or Interview Coordinator) will contact those who have been chosen to interview
- If you are selected, logon to Jobs4Jacks to sign up for a timeslot