- Create a profile Post available internship, part-time and full-time job opportunities within your organization
- Request on-campus interviews
- Register to attend career fairs hosted every semester
- Search for student and alumni resumes and profiles
- Much, much more!
View the Jobs4Jacks Employer Guide for easy, step-by-step navigation!
Career Services hosts a variety of career fairs throughout the semester, including a Career Expo, a Teacher Job Fair, an Accounting Fair in the fall and a Camp Fair in the spring. Each of these events is an incredible opportunity for you to talk with SFA students and alumni to share more information about your organization and employment opportunities.
- View the Jobs4Jacks Employer Guide for instructions on requesting on-campus interviews
- What is the difference between an open and pre-select interview schedule?
- Pre-select interviews allow an employer to screen interested applicants that have submitted their resume on Jobs4Jacks in order to select candidates to interview
- Open interviews allow students to directly sign up for an interview time on the interview schedule (without first being screened)
Other recruiting opportunities include:
- Workshops and seminars: Host a workshop on a career-related topic to continue to educate SFA students of today's professional trends!
- Information sessions: Hold an Information Session to allow students the opportunity to hear more about your organization and positions that might be available!
- Classroom and/or organization presentations: Speak to a class or organization in relation to your organization or positions available to help target a particular audience!
- On-campus recruiting table and/or flyer distribution on campus: Recruit SFA students conveniently on campus by setting up a table and/or distributing promotional materials!
- Lumberjack Alley: Reserve a sport during a Lumberjack tailgate to promote your organization and its opportunities!