- Council for Economic Education http://www.councilforeconed.org/resources/
Search for lessons by standard, concept and grade. Also includes many programs such as the Youth Entrepreneur Program, Mini Society, Making a Job and Entre Prep.
- Econ Ed Link www.Econedlink.org
A program of the Council for Economic Education. A premier source for internet-based economic lessons, and materials targeted for K-12 teachers and their students. Over 600 lessons ready for the classroom.
- The Texas Council on Economic Education www.economicstexas.org
A great resource for teachers. Offers teacher state and national events; professional training events; and downloadable lesson plans.
- Federal Reserve www.federalreserveeducation.org
Hosts interactive tools and resources for educators, students and parents. Get consumer banking information, home ownership, mortgage, interest rates, loan and credit information.
- Hands on Banking http://www.handsonbanking.org
Whether you want to build your credit, invest in the market, or start a business -- hands on banking is a site for everyone. Provides basic money skills, tools, and information for elementary students, teens, young adults and
- CNN Money http://money.cnn.com
Get valuable information about stocks, economic, banking and employment trends.
- The Motley Fool www.fool.com
For information regarding stock research, stock investments, retirement, social security.
- Solid Foundation Association www.SolidFoundationAssociation.org
For information regarding local after school tutorial and mentoring services.
- The Anti Drug www.TheAntiDrug.com
Offers tips, advice and information about teens and technology, social media, drugs and parenting teens today. Many resources are downloadable and FREE.
- MoneyExchange http://www.moneyexchange.net/library/money-lessons-for-children
Top of page