Welcome to SFA and the Nelson Rusche College of Business! We are excited that you are interested in pursuing a business degree in the Rusche College. Here are a few facts about our College:
Our Mission We educate individuals to successfully meet the challenge of tomorrow's business environment.
Overview We enroll over 1,600 students in two undergraduate degree programs (BBA and BA) and two graduate degree programs (MBA and MPA) in four academic areas:
- Gerald W. Schlief School of Accountancy
- Department of Business Communication and Legal Studies (formerly General Business)
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Management, Marketing, and International Business
- Personalized Attention with Accomplished Faculty
- Education with a Global Perspective
- Hands-On Learning Activities Beyond the Classroom including Study Abroad Programs and Internships
- Career Development
You can see that the Rusche College has much to offer. More importantly, we help you Find Your Place . . . One Experience at a Time!
Dr. Steven Bullard