The Student Services Center in the Nelson Rusche College of Business provides a wide range of assistance to guide our students from admission to graduation. Some of the formal services we offer include:
- Advising for Undecided Business Majors
- Advising for Probation and Suspension Students
- Advising for First-time Transfer Students
- Major/Minor Changes
- Degree Audits (required upon completion of 45 semester credit hours, including transfer work)
- Evaluation of Transfer Courses
- Resolution of Registration Issues
- Reinstatement to Dropped Classes
- Late Adds/Drops
- Intent to graduate forms (final degree audit)
We will also help students find campus resources, build efficient study habits, create four-year graduation plans, and answer any questions students may have throughout their tenure in the Rusche College of Business.
Welcome to the Student Services Department in the Nelson Rusche College of Business! Our staff is here to answer all questions and assist you in any way possible as you work towards your business degree. Our doors are always open and any one of our staff members will be more than happy to work with you on anything you need. We also focus on advising new students who are undecided business majors and we create degree plans for all business students so they can ensure they are on the right path to graduation. In addition, when you are ready to graduate from SFA, our office will provide the information that is needed to successfully complete your degree in the Rusche College of Business.
If you have any questions please stop by our offices in the McGee Building, Suite 169 or call 936.468.4654! Looking forward to working with you!
Lead Academic Advisor