The Student Services center in the Nelson Rusche College of Business provides a wide range of assistance to guide students from admission to graduation. Some of the formal services we offer include:
- Advising for undecided business majors
- Advising for probation and suspension Students
- Advising for first-time transfer students
- Major/minor changes
- Degree audits (required upon completion of 45 semester credit hours, including transfer work)
- Evaluation of transfer courses
- Resolution of registration issues
- Reinstatement to dropped classes
- Late adds/drops
- Intent to graduate forms (final degree audit)
Students may also find help to locate campus resources, build efficient study habits, and create four-year graduation plans. In the Rusche College of Business, all student questions are welcomed and if we cannot answer them, we will find out who can.
Welcome to the Student Services office in the Nelson Rusche College of Business! Our door is always open and the advising team is here to answer or help find answers to your questions. Our mission is to assist you in any way possible as you work toward completing your business degree.
Student Services is the place to get advised if you are undecided on which business major you would like to complete. Advisors will create an individual degree plan to ensure you begin and stay on the right path to graduation.
For all business majors, when you are ready to apply for graduation from SFA, come by the Student Services office and complete an Intent to Graduate form to begin the Graduation Audit application for the SFA Graduation Office.
If you have any questions please stop by our offices in the McGee Building, Suite 169 or call 936.468.4654. Looking forward to working with you!
Dr. S. Ann Wilson
Interim Associate Dean for Student Services