- your department supervisor/director if you are an employee.
- the individual responsible for compliance of the concerned area - See Compliance Area Responsibility
- the SFA Department of Audit Services, Gina Oglesbee 936-468-6640 email@example.com.
- SFA Human Resources, Glenda Herrington 936-468-2304 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the SFA General Counsel, Damon Derrick 936-468-4305 email@example.com.
- EthicsPoint - 1-866-294-9539 or EthicsPoint website.
- Texas State Auditor's Office - 1-800-TX-AUDIT or https://sao.fraud.state.tx.us/Hotline.aspx.
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
EthicsPoint is SFA's third party reporting line. It permits interested individuals to file reports anonymously, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Reports may be filed in English or Spanish. Reporters are also provided with the ability to follow-up on their report and interact with university officials.You may report in any of the following categories:
Accounting or auditing matters.
- Human Resources
Misconduct, harassment, discrimination, threats, or other human resources matters.
- Information Technology
Issues relating to misuse of technology, intellectual property infringement, or data privacy.
- Research & Sponsored Programs
All issues dealing with the University's research department or programs.
- Ethics and Compliance
Other matters of ethics and compliance not included in the categories above.