Apply Today

Disablement Request

If you are receiving a timesheet for an employee that no longer works in your department or no longer works on a certain account, you need to prepare a disablement request by going to SFA Business forms at  For a student employee (entered through the Oracle system on mySFA) that is all that is necessary to stop their assignment.  If you started the employee’s assignment with a PAR, you must complete a termination PAR in addition to the disablement request.


The disablement request goes to several departments at the same time.  It takes care of the security access in the on-line system, notifies Payroll, the Budget Office and Human Resources or Student Employment among other departments.  In other words, “It is a one stop “Stop”!


Contact Information • Judy Duffin (936) 468-2172 • Dale Duren (936) 468-2451 • fax: (936) 468-2207

Top of page

Become a Student Academics & Research Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff Arts & Athletics A-Z List