- SFA International Travel Rules and Guidelines
- Currency Exchange Calculator:
Base currency is U.S. Dollars. Includes exchange rates for the European
Currency Unit (Eurodollar).
- Consular Affairs: Travel
Warnings/Consular, Info Sheets, Travel Publications, Passport Information,
Visa Services, Vital Records Services, Judicial Assistance, U.S. Embassy
and Consulate Websites Worldwide and many other important information sources.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection:
The U.S. Customs Service is to ensure that all goods and persons entering
and exiting the United States do so in accordance with all United States
laws and regulations. This site will give important information on these
- U.S. State Department: Global issues,
regional affairs, hot topics, remarks, testimony, and briefings. Latest
information on political status in foreign countries.
- International Travel Checklist
- International Embassy Listing:
The Electronic Embassy provides information on each of the embassies in
Washington D.C., with links to Web-based resources where available.
- Travelers’ Health - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP): This free service allows U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. This will provide important information about safety conditions in the destination country and help to contact the traveler in case of an emergency.
• Lynnette Honea (936) 468-2462 • fax: (936) 468-2207
Top of page