Apply Today

Travel Card (T-Card)

The state-issued departmental Travel Card (T-Card) is to be used for travel charges related to official state business. Use of the card for personal travel is considered a violation of state policy. Charges to the T-Card are billed directly to the university.

The T-Card should be used only for certain travel related expenses. This includes registration fees, airfare, lodging expenses, and rental car charges. Other type charges may be allowed if approved by the travel office. Employees using the card agree to be bound by the state and university policies governing the use of the card. The T-Card is issued to the department head or account manager. Department heads have the option of using one card for all the accounts (Banner: Fund-Organization-Programs FOP) under his/her control, or having separate cards for different FOPs.



Contact Information • (936) 468-2462 • (936) 468-6314 • fax: (936) 468-2207

Top of page

Become a Student Academics & Research Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff Arts & Athletics A-Z List