What is the Design Center
- View the Design Center Standards Manual below to see what's available and what might best meet your needs. If you have additional questions before visiting the Design Center, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Design Center and "test drive" chairs, desks, etc.
- Request space planning assistance available with onsite design assistant.
- Select your style, options and colors.
- Submit a requisition referencing the following information (or the onsite design assistant can enter the requisition for you)
- Define the furniture piece and desired quantity: desk, chair, etc.
- Identify the brand and model.
- Identify all desired options.
- Identify color selections.
- Identify the TXMAS contract number.
- Identify the prices matching the above choices.
- Once the requisition is approved, Procurement Services will place the order.
The Stephen F. Austin State University's Design Standards Manual is a living document established to guide Architects and Engineers, as well as anyone who is commissioned to design, renovate and otherwise alter buildings and related facilities. It serves to consolidate and organize the range of institutional knowledge retained by the University Facilities Department Staff. This manual contains both recommendations and mandatory provisions. It is the responsibility of Architects and Engineers to produce the best life cycle cost building possible, within constraints of budget, and the University does not wish to handicap their efforts by insistence on blind adherence to inflexible requirements. This manual is intended to be updated annually or more often as needed.
- Introduction, Design Concept, In House Application Format, In House Application Deadlines
- Finished and Furniture by Area