Apply Today

International and Undocumented Students


International students who are neither a citizen nor an eligible non-citizen are not eligible for federal student aid. Please contact the Office of International Programs (OIP).


Undocumented or non-citizens classified as Texas residents for tuition purposes under HB 1403 or SB 1528 are not eligible to receive federal financial aid but may be eligible for state financial aid.

As a Texas resident, you may apply for state financial assistance by:

We will review your TASFA application and determine if you meet the eligibility requirements for state financial assistance.

Top of page

Become a Student Academics & Research Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff Arts & Athletics A-Z List