309 E. Commerce Photographs
- 309 E. Commerce Rear 10-12-10
- 309 E. Commerce Door Detail 8-3-2011
- 309 E. Commerce Side Detail 8-3-2011
309 E Commerce Front Fall 2010
309 E. Commerce 2010 Survey Form
The 2007 National Register Nomination has this listed as three structures on Commerce (without numbers) all of which are contributing. The first constructed in 1896, the second in 1950, and the third in 1910.
- Address: 309 E. Commerce
- Date: 1900
- Block: 8
- Lot: 5 and 6
- Condition: Good
- Description: 1-story rectangular brick commercial structure with flat roof; tile coping; metal and plate glass doors and windows; structure appears to be infill between buildings to its east and west; openings (closed) to east of entrance, and type of brick, match building to the west; flat metal awning on west side; old steel and sheet metal curved awning on east side.
- Significance: Shown on the 1912 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map as 1-story brick with frame awning; used as hardware and implements warehouse.