816 W. Main (Anna Raguet House) Photographs
- 816 W Main 1986 survey contact print, Roll 31 #11
- 816 W. Main - front facade (faces south) Photo by Pamela Temple, 7-28-2011
- 816 W. Main - southwest corner Photo by Pamela Temple, 7-28-2011
- 816 W. Main - southeast corner Photo by Pamela Temple, 7-28-2011
- Click here to view the 2011 Summer Survey form.
- 1922 Sanborn Map, address was 800 W. Main and was later changed to 816.
Significance: It is interesting to note that the plaque in front of the house says "Anna Raguet House," although Anna Raguet died in 1883.
- Address: 816 W. Main
- Name: Seares House
- Date: 1897
- Block: 43
- Lot: 22-A
- Condition: Good; altered by dormers on S, shed addition on N, porch glassed in; dog run closed
- Description: 1-1/2 story; wood frame with horizontal lapped wood siding; brick foundation, galvanized metal foundation skirt; central hall rectangular plan; side-facing gable roof with composition shingles, boxed cornice, gable dormers on south, exterior brick chimney on west with corbeled cap; inset entry porch with boxed wood columns, central entry door wood paneled with upper glass light; windows 6/6 wood double-hung with drip cap; 1-story frame addition with bull-nosed siding at rear.
- Significance: Has recently been an antique shop.