- James and Ruth (Shannon) Miller (July 2014)
- Judge William Morton Chambers (June 2014)
- Wallisville Landmarks - Early Establishments in the Wallisville Townsite (May 2014)
- Part 2: Lawrence's Island was once a flourishing settlement (April 2014)
- Joseph Lawrence & Lawrence's Island (March 2014)
- Cedar Bayou (February 2014)
- Early Physicians of Chambers County, Texas (January 2014)
Kevin Ladd We are excited to welcome Mr. Kevin Ladd to our collection of local writers' columns. Kevin Ladd is the director of the Wallisville Heritage Park. The facility, open to the public at no charge, operates a museum and archives on Chambers County history as well as a genealogy library and research center in Southeast Texas. Mr. Ladd's column, Chambers County Perspectives, will feature new articles monthly.