- Eleanor Roosevelt Visted Beaumont in 1939 (September 2016)
- Texas Oil in the Movies (August 2016)
- Magnolia Band Made Beautiful Music (May 2016)
- Beaumonters Celebrated at Early Carnivals (April 2016)
- Horses, Buggies, and Traffic Problems (March 2016)
- James Committee Investigated Vice in Jefferson County (February 2016)
Judy Linsley Judith Walker Linsley is a sixth-generation Jefferson County resident. Currently she is Curator of Interpretation and Education at McFaddin-Ward House Museum in Beaumont and an adjunct history instructor at Lamar University, where she earned her BA and MA degrees. Judy has co-authored two books: Beaumont: A Chronicle of Promise with Ellen Walker Rienstra, and Giant Under the Hill, A History of the Spindletop Oil Discovery in Beaumont, Texas, in 1901 with Rienstra and Jo Ann Stiles. She also formerly contributed to the "History Journal" column of the Beaumont Journal.