Rickey Robertson's Stories from across the Sabine River: Peason, Peason Ridge, and the Southern Confederacy
- Eisenhower in Louisiana 1941 (June 2016)
- The Atomic Cannons of Exercise Sagebrush (May 2016)
- General Patton's Entry Into Many, LA (April 2016)
- Peavy Wilson Lumber Company of Peason (March 2016)
- General Marshall Visits Louisiana (February 2016)
- Remembering Camp Claiborne (January 2016)
Rickey Robertson Rickey Robertson retired from the La. State Police in 2009. He was born and raised in the Peason Community in southeastern Sabine Parish. Rickey and his wife Patsy founded the Peason Historical Foundation Inc. in 2007 to gather and preserve the rich history of the sawmill town of Peason and of the settlers and homesteaders of Peason Ridge. They founded the Peason Memorial Park, which houses two historical markers and photo kiosks open to the public and they also have a small military museum at their home. Rickey is one of the few Heritage Family Members from Peason Ridge. Rickey writes historical articles for several local newspapers, and both local and national magazines.