Rickey Robertson's Stories from across the Sabine River: Peason, Peason Ridge, and the Southern Confederacy
- Peason Ridge Tour - April 13, 2013 (May 2013)
- The Peavy-Wilson Lumber Company Corral Site (April 2013)
- Vietnam War Training at Tiger Ridge (March 2013)
- The German P.O.W Camp at Camp Polk, Louisiana (February 2013)
- Exercise Sage Brush 1955 (January 2013)
Rickey Robertson Rickey Robertson retired from the La. State Police in 2009. He was born and raised in the Peason Community in southeastern Sabine Parish. Rickey and his wife Patsy founded the Peason Historical Foundation Inc. in 2007 to gather and preserve the rich history of the sawmill town of Peason and of the settlers and homesteaders of Peason Ridge. They founded the Peason Memorial Park, which houses 2 historical markers and photo kiosks open to the public and they also have a small military museum at their home. Rickey is one of the few Heritage Family Members from Peason Ridge. Rickey writes historical articles for several local newspapers, and both local and national magazines.