215 N. Lanana Photographs
- Front Photograph by Jake McAdams, 9-7-2012
215 Lanana Rear Photograph by Ryan Gullett, August 2010
215 Lanana Front Photograph by Ryan Gullett, August 2010
- Description: Monterey Style, two-story, side-gabled garage-apartment. Moderately sloped roof with cornice and composition shingles. Exterior façades are wooden siding with wooden casing around doors and windows. Front (east) façade is dominated by three sets of wooden carriage doors leading to garages on the first floor. The second floor is dominated by a wooden balcony supported by slender metal columns and wooden railing. The second floor also has a red paneled door with casing and two sets of adjoining 6/6 single-hung sashed windows. The north façade consists of a wooden stair leading to the main entrance to the second floor apartment. Over the door is a small entry porch supported by wooden columns. On either side of the door is a 6/6 single-hung sashed window with casing. The south façade consist of a set of adjoining 6/6 single-hung sashed windows and a smaller 6/6 single-hung sashed window.
- Click here for the 2010 survey form.
- Address: 215 N. Lanana
Date: ca. 1945
- Category: Noncontributing
- Block: 4
- Lot: 8-F
- Description: 2-story frame garage apartment with wood siding; side gabled roof; downstairs garage; upstairs apartment; 6/6 wood sash double hung windows.