Dennis M. Bradford, J.D., M.A.
University of Mississippi, 2000-2002 (Doctoral Studies)
Stephen F. Austin State University, 2000 MA
University of Houston, 1988 J.D.
University of Houston, 1985 BA
Office: 314 Vera Dugas Liberal Arts North
Mr. Bradford teaches the following courses:
- U.S. History, 1000-1877
- U.S. History, 1877-present
- Western Civilization I & II
- Texas History
Mr. Bradford's publications include:
- “Witness to Tragedy: The Shuttle Columbia Disaster” East Texas Historical Journal, Lead article, Fall 2004
- "The Pine Line: The First Year 1924-1925", East Texas Historical Journal, Spring 2000.
- Various Book Reviews: Civil War Regiments, West Texas Historical Journal, East Texas Historical Journal
Mr. Bradford's paper presentations include:
- “Witness to Tragedy: The Shuttle Columbia Disaster”
East Texas Historical Association Conference, Fall 2003
- “Hard Men for Hard Times: Three Early Texas Rangers”
East Texas Historical Association Conference, Fall 2001
- “Military Preparedness in Early Plymouth” Phi Alpha Theta Regional Conference, 2000