Applicants must have completed the 10th grade by the beginning of the program. Applications will be accepted from 2014 high school graduates.
Applying to the Pre-Law Experience is a six-step process. Required documents can either be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (936-468-2190):
- Email or fax a completed registration form
- Email or fax two letters of recommendation from teachers and/or guidance counselors within two weeks of registering
- Email or fax a 250-word essay (within two weeks of registering) on the following topic: Why do I want to attend SFA's pre-law experience?
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $25.00 by credit card or check* (debit cards cannot be accepted) by May 14, 2014
- Once notified of acceptance, complete a parental information form, medical form * and liability waiver * and either fax or mail
- Make credit card payments or checks according to the following schedule:
- First tuition installment of $250.00 is due on April 1, 2014 to reserve a seat.
- Second tuition installment of $250.00 is due on May 14, 2014 to confirm your participation.
- Lodging and meal plan is $250.00 or meal plan only is $100.00, payable in full by June 1, 2014.
The first tuition installment only is refundable until May 15, 2014. No refund will be given after that date.
* Checks and forms may be mailed to:
College of Liberal and Applied Arts
P.O. Box 13033, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, TX 75962-3033