- Cultural Celebrations - We support various minority cultures through cultural celebrations and events that enhance their college experience and educate the SFA community
- Diversity Programming - We create cultural and social programs that raise awareness and respect for the importance of diversity.
- Leadership Development - We sponsor training sessions and student attendance to leadership conferences.
- Mediation/ Conflict Resolution - We offer advice and resources for students dealing with diversity related personal/community issues.
- Computer Lab - We offer free computer and copier services for student use.
- Community Involvement - We make a strong effort to support community wide activities especially those focused on youth to start the SFA connection early.
Multicultural Resource Library - We offer educational support services to enhance student academic success.
The OMA is always interested in the needs of our students. Please contact the OMA at email@example.com if there are any books, movies or cd's you would like to see in our Library. Please enter Library Wish list in the subject heading of your email.