Do you want to improve your English?
The English Language Institute will begin offering a non-credit series of courses for non-native English speakers who'd like to improve their skills for personal or professional reasons in late August.
Those interested in the classes can take as many as four courses, about 20 hours of instruction per week for a 14-week period, which include conversation hours, computer lab time and formal instruction in writing, speaking, reading, grammar and vocabulary. Students will be evaluated by staff members and then placed in the appropriate level of classes based on their skills.
For more information, visit the Office of International Programs at www.sfasu.edu/oip or email email@example.com You also can stop by the Liberal Arts North building, Room 402 on campus or call (936) 468-6631.
Tuition for 4 classes (20 hours/week): $2,190.50
Or $547 per each 14-week class
Text books: about $50 per class
* Students will have access to the SFA Library, including computer labs, SFA Student Center, and SFA Recreation Center.
Fall semester classes will begin in late August 2014 and end in late November.
Most classes will be held during the morning hours (9am - 11am and 11am - 1pm).
SFA is now a partner in Generation Study Abroad!
Generation Study Abroad is a five-year initiative of the Institute of International Education (IIE) to mobilize resources and commitments with the goal of doubling the number of U.S. students studying abroad by the end of the decade.
SFA has committed to raising the number of students studying abroad from 1% to 3% in the next five years. We are investigating strategies that will build a study abroad culture on our campus and allow more students to have an international experience.
I am an International Student - How Can I Become an SFA Student?
I want to find out more about Scholarships
I am an SFA Student and I want to know How to Study Abroad
I want to know more about International Activities at SFA
*Information for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS*
- See our ADMISSIONS BROCHURE below or click here for the PDF - International Student Brochure
View our Online Brochure
Our International Students
- Mariam and Abdulaziz Aljabr Saudi Arabia meets Texas!
- Ricka Olga Mammah Sierra Leone, Master's in Social Work
- Kristine Nilsen Norway, MS in Human Sciences
- Xi Luo (Ross) China, BBA in General Business
- Kira Enriquez Loya and Ricardo Romero Mexico, MA in Art Education, and Master's in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Swarnali Basak India, MS in Biotechnology