All faculty members please be aware that during the winter break, all courses in the following semesters will be permanently deleted from Desire2Learn:
- Summer 2012 (including Maymester, Summer I, and Summer II)
- Fall 2012
If you have course content from those semesters that you wish to keep, visit the Desire2Learn link on the left of this page for more information and step-by-step instructions. Don't wait until January-the courses in these semesters will be gone by then. You must take action by Dec. 18, before you leave for the winter break.
Other projects and activities currently in progress:
- Launch of the OIT SHOWCASE to highlight examples of excellence in instructional technology across campus
- Project iLEARN - a yearlong campaign to promote awareness of how mobile technologies are being used to promote student learning.
- LECTURE CAPTURE - OIT is in the final stages of making arrangements to pilot a campus-wide solution that will allow faculty to capture portions of their lectures and make them available to students for review or flipped classroom scenarios.
- Finalization of improvements to the Intellectual Policy D20a. After much campus-wide discussion and work, OIT is continuing to work to have the new and improved policy finalized and approved as soon as possible
Want to be notified immediately of important announcements from OIT? Subscribe to SFA_OITtweets !!!
Simply send a text message one time to 40404 with the message, follow SFA_OITtweets.
OIT sends announcements about system downtimes, upgrades, training opportunities, and other Instructional Technology news directly to your cell phone.