Desire2Learn, or D2L as it is commonly called, is SFASU's learning management system. Currently, SFASU is running D2L version 9.4.1. Beginning in Fall 2014, our university will upgrade to D2L version 10.3.
To access D2L, go to http://d2l.sfasu.edu and log in with your mySFA username and password.
Printable quick guides on a variety of D2L tools and functions:
- Introduction to D2L
- Semester Preflight Checklist
- Copying a Course
- Saving a Course Backup
- Hiding Content and Other Course Activities and Items
- Introduction to the D2L Gradebook
- Exporting a Copy of Your Gradebook
- Using the Dropbox (Assignments) Tool
- Using the Quizzes (Assessments) Tool
- Creating and Managing Groups
- Making a WebDAV connection between D2L and Dreamweaver
- Adding D2L to Internet Explorer's Compatibility View
Want to be notified immediately of important announcements from OIT? Subscribe to OITtweets !!!
Simply send a text message one time to 40404 with the message, follow SFA_OITtweets. OIT sends announcements about system downtimes, upgrades, training opportunities, and other Instructional Technology news directly to your cell phone.