In order to cancel your Orientation session, you must notify the Orientation Programs office, IN WRITING, TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the session that you are scheduled to attend, with the exception of Transfer Orientation which is ONE WEEK in advance. Submission of the Reservation Cancellation Form below will constitute written cancellation. The printable form may be filled out and emailed to email@example.com as an attachment, or faxed to 936-468-6732.
If your cancellation is received before the deadline, you will receive a refund, minus a $20 service charge for the student and $10 per parent/family member for Freshman Orientation. The refund for Transfer Orientation will include a $10 service fee for students and $5 for family members.
Students and parent/family members who do not notify the Orientation Programs office by the cancellation date and do not reschedule to another session, will forfeit their Orientation fees. This also includes cancellations requested the day of your Orientation. Refunds for students who are ineligible for admission must also be requested in the same fashion and must be accompanied by a copy of the ineligibility letter sent by the Admissions Office. All refund requests must be submitted (online cancellation form), postmarked, e-mailed, or faxed (936-468-6732) by the following dates:
Deadline to Cancel for Freshman Orientation
- Session 1 (June 15-16) - June 1 deadline
- Session 2 (June 22-23) - June 8 deadline
- Session 3 (June 29-30) - June 15 deadline
- Session 4 (July 20-21) - July 6 deadline
- Session 5 (July 27-28) - July 13 deadline
Deadline to Cancel for Transfer Orientation
- Transfer Session 1 (May 5) - April 28 deadline
- Transfer Session 2 (July 14) - July 7 deadline
- Transfer Session 3 (August 4) - July 28 deadline