Stephen F. Austin State University

Appeal a Citation

Citation Appeal Form

If you wish to appeal a citation that you received, you may appeal through the Parking Portal available through your mySFA account or complete the Citation Appeal Form and submit it to the Parking and Traffic Office for review. To print the Citation Appeal Form, click here.