SFA Parking & Traffic is pleased to announce the implementation of an evening shuttle service, Jack Track, that began in the Fall 2012 semester. The service will operate from 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Sunday through Thursday during the fall and spring semesters. The route will circulate campus, stopping in high traffic locations.
Tips to Riding the Shuttle
- Bad weather, rush hour traffic, and peak class times can affect schedules and seating availability.
- For passenger safety and comfort SFA does not allow eating, drinking or smoking on the shuttles. Items left on the bus will be held at the University Police Department. You can reach them at (936) 468-2608 to recover the lost items.
- Make sure you arrive at the bus stop with plenty of time before the next scheduled leave time as the bus will only pick you up if you are waiting at a designated SFA bus stop.
- Have a seat if available, relax and watch for your destination. If you are standing, stand behind the white line in the front of the bus and never stand or sit in the stairwell of the bus.
- Please pay attention so that you do not miss your stop because once the bus has pulled away from the stop the driver cannot let you off.
- Before you exit the bus check around for any belongings you brought with you as Parking & Traffic is not responsible for items left on the bus. After exiting the bus walk behind the bus and use the crosswalk to cross the street.
- Check our website frequently for updates or changes.
- Wondering when the next bus will arrive? Log onto your computer or smartphone and go to nextbus.com to see when the SFA Jack Track will arrive.
- The evening JackTrack operates Sunday - Thursday, when classes are in session, from 5:30 pm to 1:30 am during the fall and spring semesters only. Shuttles do not operate during the December break, summer, and University holidays or during intersessions.
Click to view the Jack Track route map.