For any questions about Auto Rentals, contact Stina Herrera at 468-5107.
- For more information visit the SFA Jack Track page.
- *Saturday and Sunday count as one day* (i.e. pick up Friday afternoon-deliver back to motor pool by Monday (in the AM) = 1 day)
- Lost, stolen or damaged equipment will be billed to the renter at cost
- All expenses (meals and lodging, excluding meals on non-overnight trips) for the shuttle and road bus driver(s) are the responsibility of the renting department)
- Reservations and itineraries must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours in advance for shuttle and road bus trips
- Renting Department will be billed for all toll charges accrued
See the Rental of University Vehicles (16.23) policy:
Forms & Additional Information